Pleasing a woman who loves you is not difficult as people may think. As a man, it is your duty to give her more reasons to smile and make her feel loved and special. Though knowing a women's emotions may be complicated to understand. But you can try different strategies am about to list to keep her happy.
1. Spend quality time with her: This is one of the most important things you have to consider in every relationship. No matter how busy or hectic your schedule is, don’t forget to create sweet moments with your woman. Do things that will make your time memorable together, even in the simplest ways.
2. Surprise her with flowers and gifts: Women feel special when you send her flowers or any gift without any occasion. It gives them the simplest form of happiness. You may drop by her house or office unexpectedly.
3. Make her feel secure in the relationship: Being a protective boyfriend, will help you make your woman happy. When your woman feels secure around you, she’ll feel like you are someone she can depend on anything and she’ll instinctively feel happier to be in love with you.
4. Compliment her little efforts: Women love compliments, it makes them feel more desirable, loved, and special. So when you notice something nice about her, give her the praise she deserves. Adore her beautiful smile, admire her new attire, or tell her how much you love her.
5. Be faithful to her: A woman may not need your money to be pleased in a relationship but will demand complete commitment, transparency, truthfulness from you. So, if you wish to please your woman, be sure to remain faithful by not cheating on her.
I hope this article helps you to please your woman and enjoy your relationship with her to the fullest.
Content created and supplied by: Jorash (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More