Expressing ones feelings to a girl is not a bad thing, especially when both parties are of the right and acceptable age. At times, young men are unable to ask a girl to go on a date with them. The best explanation for this is fear. The fear of being rejected by the girl or the fear of being embarrassed. The truth about this matter is that, a guy who truly loves a girl will find it difficult to ask the same girl out and vice versa. So, never see your self as a bad person, when you are doing something that important.
Here are some tips, that can guide you, but it is strictly for those who are truly in love. This means, if you are a player or a guy that specializes in breaking the hearts of young girls, my solution may not work for you.
1. You must confirm, that the love and the chemistry is not absent.
2. As a guy, you must check out your dressing, mouth odour, wallet size, footwear, cleanliness, composure, and the way you walk.
3. You don't need to dress expensively, but at the same time, you ought to dress decently with a good fashion sense.
4. Mouth odours disqualify you instantly.
5. You don't need to spend money on a girl who is not cheap, during this process. Nevertheless, you can buy important things and make sure you don't show off.
6. While you are asking her out, be bold, talk confidently with humility, and use the right words.
7. If you have problems with approaching her, this is what you must do. A tested and trusted way of overcoming fear, countdown from 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and go meet the girl. Looks stupid, but it really works.
Follow me on this platform to see more ways of doing various things, LIKE, SHARE and don't forget to comment your reviews.
Content created and supplied by: adelaiyevictorola (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More