Have you ever wonder what girls talk about when you are’nt there or ever wonder if girls talk about boys too, yes they do and I did a little questioning, I asked 21 girls what they talk about when they are alone with other girls. And here are there replies:
1. Physical looks: Yeah! Girls check out boys too. They compare and contrast different boys and gist about how good looking those boys are.
2. Sex: You hear things like “ So, tell me = how was it, “ how long is his eggplant”. All girls explain their “ Private life” to there friends. It like a rule among them. When you are besties, you don’t keep secret.
3. Periods: We all believe they’re the worst part of every month. So therefore girls talk about it everytime.
4. Intimacy: They talk about the last time they had sex, body counts, longest sex duration, weirdest sex and sexual experience in general.
5. Gossip: Obviously, girls gossip about other girls
6. Future plans: They have ambitions too.
7. Food: They also talk about recipes, meals, restaurants etc
8. Cleavage: Whether it’s a girls night out and the twins are looking top notch, or whether they’ve grown or shrunk in size, girls talk about everything.
9. Kids: They also talk about how many babies they are going to have or if they are not having any at all.
10. Clothes: They talk about whether there outfit looks okay or not.
11. Makeup: They are either talking about if there makeup is too much or okay.
12. Movies, music and books: What trending, latest music or movies. Girls talks about things like this a lot.
Content created and supplied by: gabrielgamaniel100 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More