So many times we are faced with problems we decide to go look for solutions where there's none, we suddenly forget that God give and know our hear desires even before we ask and has given us the privilege to ask he shall give, we also tend to forget to also look at ourselves to see what is wrong with us.
Today it's about infertility in both men and woman, while some decide to pray other decide to go to witch doctor, herbalists and some women even do the unthinkable to be pregnant.
THESE ARE SOME IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO PUT IN MIND TO BECOME FERTILE
Not all barrenness oR infertility are low sperm count, or infection and spiritual, most times is the individual involved.
* Your body need rest, learn to relax
* Monitor your cycle this is for women know when you're on your ovulation that is the best time to to make babies, your eggs are done and ready.
* Make love to your partner because you enjoy it not because you want to make a baby, your body Needs that thought.. Enjoy yourself don't be doing it and thinking maybe a baby has entered you may be disappointed.
* Keep a healthy relationship with your spouse
* Pray and surrender all to the Almighty who sees your heart and your wish, he will surprise you.
* Keep all negative energy away, always be positive.
* concentrate on improving yourself, in your work or business , what will be will be.
* psychological Stress in a man or woman can hinder pregnancy, a stressed man can't impregnated a woman and a stressed woman hardly gets pregnant. Keep you psychological health in check.
* Make this stage in your marriage enjoyable, there is miracle in peace, it's heals the body and soul.
I hope this help make a difference in someone's life.
Don't forget to share
Content created and supplied by: Ayeshatudanbello1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More