1. Don't try for establishing relationships with the wrong people. For this, you must be able to identify them correctly. Your own experience will help you to judge people correctly.
2. Understanding is supreme. Please try to understand the person totally. In order to achieve this, you must participate. Talk with the person, not to justify your own point of view but to reveal who you are from the core.Everyone has a past. Try to share your feelings and most genuine thoughts without withholding anything with this person of your choice. If this person is not interested, you will come to know in no time. Simultaneously, if the person too expresses his or her views spontaneously, then you will be in a better position to receive that person in your life.
3. Let the relationship develop spontaneously. With zero effort on your part or the other party's part. Don't force yourself. Don't accept any force from the other side too.
4. Become devoid of any expectations. Absolutely no expectations. That should be the motto. If you are able to help, then you can offer to. If you are not able to, then that too is fine - you simply express your inability. The same thing goes with the other party too. But at no point of time, it should be an obstacle to the growth of the relationship between you two. If it is proved to be a hindrance, then you immediately know that the other party wanted some benefit to accrue to him or her, and that's why he or she was interested in you.
5. Monetary exchanges are to be avoided at all costs. Note that this does not apply between spouse and children, but that should be kept confidential and under a prescribed limit. That the fallout of any monetary help provided will ultimately be negative in the long term is almost a certainty. Be it between close friends or any close acquaintances. Also it might turn into a regular affair. So avoid it
Content created and supplied by: Paultee (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More