1. Be patient with your partner; don't put your partner under pressure to do something he or she isn't ready for. Allow everything to happen naturally and at the appropriate moment. There's no need to haste.
2. Make time for your lover at all times;
Stop telling your spouse you're busy all of the time. When will you be able to devote some time to him or her? Remember how you used to be able to corn her, call or text him, but now you can't? Come on, set aside some time for your dude or babe to meet, have some fun, and create some good memories.
3. Be a patient partner; Try to believe what your partner says; if he says he couldn't get credit to call on you, try to understand why. He, like you, is a human being.
Try to comprehend what she means when she says she was asleep at the time you called her. She, like any other person, becomes fatigued and needs to rest.
4. Always forgive and forget; whenever you have a disagreement, don't bring up the old things your lover did to you in the past.
5. Be caring; by caring, I don't mean borrowing money from friends and family to buy expensive gifts for your partner or to take him or her to expensive hotels... I mean doing the little things that fit into your budget. If your sweetheart is well-educated and understanding, trust me when I say that he or she will respect and love you in that manner.
6. Keep in touch with your partner; Try to keep in touch with your partner, call or text him or her, and don't let your babe or dude start missing you. In each manner you can, get closer.
7. Be faithful and trustworthy to your dude or babe; I understand that if you are distant from your partner, you may begin to suspect that he or she is cheating on you or that he or she is busy with someone else because he or she no longer does this or that; as a result, you may begin flirting and sleeping around with different people, which is not healthy. Defeat those delusory ideas so you don't get off course. If you truly love your partner, you must have faith in him or her and be faithful to him or her.
8. Listening to rumors is not a good idea; these rumors are false.
disseminated by people who don't know what to do with their lives,
They continue to accumulate incorrect information and then act on it.
It will be spread to you. the vast bulk of them
Intentions that aren't positive. Some of them are
They are interested in your partner and admire the way he/she behaves.
She loves and cares for you. As a result, they fabricate
stories written solely to make you despise and throw away your possessions
As a result, they will take your spot. Take care.
for the sake of them
9. Stop accusing your lover falsely all the time just because you want him or her to be guilty; you know your partner wasn't involved in something, but you're constantly pinning him or her down. Why? Because you want your lover's attention and to be the controller, stop your games of complaining all the time about minor things.
Such actions may cause your partner to lose interest in you, maybe leading to a breakup.
10. Don't be a parasite to your partner; try contributing in some ways, stop being a parasite to your guy, share the bills with him, and have a say in some things because you're a part of the relationship. Make sure your partner isn't in charge of the relationship's direction and decisions.
11. Be honest with your lover; avoid lying and deceiving your partner; lying will not get you anywhere; stick to the truth, even if it hurts at times.
12. Respect your lover; why should he or she be disrespected if he or she is the man or woman of your life? Don't turn your back on your partner; listen to what he or she has to say; don't undervalue him or her; be a good listener; and do what your beloved wants.
13. Allow your partner some privacy; avoid checking all of his or her belongings, give your lover some space and freedom, try to have some trust in your partner even if you don't stay or move together, and don't touch your partner's phone. Seriously, you found your partner through friends; he or she must maintain contact with them. They aren't his or her boyfriends or girlfriends. Your girl is the sort to have males attempt to court her, but she doesn't love them and can't sleep with any of them. She chose you out of a million men that approached her. She is devoted to you.
14. Don't bring up the past; I'm sure your partner told you about his or her bad love experiences in the past. But don't compare everything he or she does now to what he or she did in the past. It shouldn't be a daily tune or a weapon to keep your dude or babe quiet all the time. Seriously, your lover enthused you about it because he or she adores you and wants you to know everything there is to know about him or her.
15. Always mean it when you tell your partner you love him or her; don't just say it to make your mate happy; say it from the heart and back it up with actions that will convince your dude or babe that you truly adore him or her. ...... Add Up on Whatsapp or Text 09041802970 for Love And Relationship Counseling. Thanks.
Content created and supplied by: Nasidis (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More