Marriage is a wonderful union between two people from different backgrounds and homes. This is why it requires constant love and understanding. Anything said against your spouse can cause serious problems in your marriage. As a result, couples should be careful about what they say to outsiders concerning their family. Here are certain things you shouldn't reveal about your spouse.
1) Don't tell your partner's mistakes or flaws to people : No one is perfect and you should understand that your partner is no exception. This is why you should not tell people the mistakes your partner made in the present or in the past as they can be used against your spouse or even your marriage.
2) Their future plans : It's great to have big plans and dreams with your spouse. However, these dreams should be shared between the two of you. You never know who you can really trust among your friends.
3) Their progress in life : While it may sound very nice to tell people this. There are certain people who may feel you are proud and can look for ways to kill your joy. Not many people are happy about the success of you or your partner this is why you need to be careful.
4) Their ability in bed : It is wrong to tell people how good or bad your partner is in bed. This is because such intimate information can be used against your partner. If your partner is not good in intimacy, you may be advised to cheat which will cause problem in the home.
5) The amount they earn or give you for allowances : If your wife earns more than you, your friends may turn you against her. Also, as a woman if you tell your friends the allowance your husband gives to you, they may tell you it's not enough or start comparing the amount their husbands give to them with yours which may make you to stop valuing your husband's sacrifices because you may begin to feel that he isn't doing enough for the home.
Content created and supplied by: AngelaIdemor (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More