In our society today, many married men have become quite crafty when it comes to their relationship, devising several means of concealing their relationship status. Now it would be very difficult to spot who is who, because most of them go around without their rings.
We’ve figured out ways to help ladies distinguish between a married man and a single man even without their wedding rings. Here are some of them;
1. They are always discreet: they hardly post a photo of themselves online, always claiming to stay low-key.
2. The ring stripe on his finger: If a man has been married long enough you will notice a patch of light skin on his finger, whether he puts on his ring or not. He might even remove it and put on another finger to make you feel it's just a random ring. Always make sure you look out for it.
3. He acts too nice: This is rare among single guys, it's a proven fact that men who are engaged are approximately a thousand times nicer to women they're trying to cheat with. They are so good with compliments.
4. He only sends texts: if a man constantly communicates with you through text, he is a suspect. When you call him at night, and he doesn't pick up, texting back instead, just know that his wife is around.
5. Claims to be homeless : If he always insists on going back to your place, instead of his, then he is definitely married, sometimes they even lie that they still live with their parents.
6. Quick to deny status: when you ask him if he’s married and he’s too quick to say no, then just know he is already taken.
If you strictly abide by these observations, it would be difficult for any man to descive you.
Content created and supplied by: Marcomartinezzz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More