What's a good reason to break up with someone? You are in a relationship and everything is going great. Infact you think you have found the one, all of a sudden he comes with a ridiculous reason to break up. Some of this reasons makes no sense. Below are 15 of such ridiculous reasons.
1. I don't want to hurt you: except this person has addiction problems which could affect you, then this excuse is just lame. He has to tell you the real reason.
2. You love too much: When did loving someone became a bad thing? It means the man is not committed to you at all.
3. You are more mature than me: this man still wants to party around and flirt with other girls. If he's serious about you, he should be challenged by your maturity and grow up.
4. It's not you, it me: the most common of them all. This a case of him not liking you enough or he doesn't love you anymore.
5. I don't deserve you: Really? Let me be the judge of that. If you don't deserve me, I wouldn't have agreed to be with you.
6. I need to focus on my career: if someone does not want to be with you because of work or career, then you are not important enough. It's not like you don't have your own career too.
7. My Parents will not approve of our relationship: Didn't you know your parents won't approve before you entered into this relationship?
8. I'm not ready yet: It means he doesn't want you. When he meets the woman he wants, he will be ready.
9. We no longer want the same things: you want something serious, he's not ready to commit.
10. I'm not over my ex: he could be lying, he could be telling the truth.
11. I have lots of family problem: family problems will always exist.
12. Let's slow down: things are getting serious but he doesn't want to be serious.
13. Radio Silence: this one won't say anything, he will just leave you to date yourself
14. We have nothing in common: what about the things we had in common when we started?
15. It's just not working for me
Which one did I miss? However, if you find yourself to be a recipient of some lame breakup excuses, take solace in the fact that you are better off alone than being with someone who doesn't like you.
Content created and supplied by: Sunflowerj (via Opera News )