There are many ways to show love to your wife and that is what we will be discussing in this article today. Thus they are;
1) Your wife carries your baby in her womb for 9 months with pains. This journey is never an easy journey. Full of troubles both emotional, physical and mentally.
2) Your wife passes through agonies and trauma in the labour room. Do you know that many women don't survive it in the labour room? It was never their wish for them to die but due to the trauma and the challenges beyond their control, they gave up the ghost.
3) Your wife was born by another woman who suffered to train her and made her presentable to you.
4) Your wife observes a monthly menstrual cycle during which she loses some blood while you don’t lose such blood.
5) Your wife takes good care of your babies and does not sleep well throughout the nights still she don't bother
6) Your wife is the bone of your bone and flesh -of -your flesh right from the day you wedded her at the altar.
7) Your wife is your cook, your mother and your Nurse at the same time. Treat her like your life depends on her.
8) Your wife is the only woman who protects you and wishes you well. The prayer of your wife has multiple powers over your life. Yes multiple not just powerful.
9) Your wife is the only woman praying for you. When she kneels down in the middle of the night to intercede for you, God takes her tears very seriously.
10) Your wife is the only woman you run to when you have a crisis and not even your mother.
11) Your wife was created by God in His own image to be your help mate, to be your supporter and your assistance as well.
12) Your wife is a pillar of your life and she needs your support and peace of mind even as she supports you.
Dear Husband, irrespective of your religious beliefs, you should know that you owe God a duty to love, respect and protect your wife. Always make her happy. She has her own weaknesses as you are not perfect too. Do you want God to be happy with you always as a married man? Always make your wife happy at all times. Respect her. Love her. Pamper her. Your wife is not your enemy but Satan is your enemy. Your wife is not a slave. Your wife is not just a love making partner but your companion.
All will be well with you if you could love and respect your wife. God will always reward you for obeying His commandments. If she offends you, don’t be bitter against her but forgive her. Remember, your wife is a weaker vessel. God bless all men who put this write-up into practice.
The Bible in the book of Ephesians 5:25 says; “Husbands love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it”
Content created and supplied by: Allsinglesandmarried (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More