Infidelity in marriages is highly dangerous, because it encourages violence and sometimes death of it's victims. Both the males and females cheat in relationships, but the ratio of men cheating in marriages is higher compared to the females.
Most women mostly cheat, because of the negligence to duties of their male partners. If men become more caring to their partners, it would reduce infidelity among females to it minimum.
Before a woman accepts a man's proposal, she would have atleast loved him above average. This will make them not to cheat except otherwise.
KINDLY CHECK FOR THESE REASONS BELOW
5. Most men find their partners irritating after child birth: Men who finds their partners unattractive, especially after child birth promotes infidelity in their marriage. They live their partners lonely without showing much support.
4. Excessive control: It is good for the males to be in control of the relationship, but excessive control of the females leads to infidelity. Women loves to be shown affection, attention and appreciation other than being excessively controlled.
PHOTOS CREDIT: ISTOCK. COM
3. Too busy: Attention after marriage, encourages a healthy relationship between the partners. Most women finds the attention of their lover more precious than money, men who are too busy encourages their partner into cheating.
2. They constantly cheat on her: It is dangerous to cheat in relationships, but it is better to cheat secretly. Men that cheats openly, encourages disrespect from their partners. And the first step to infidelity among females is when, they have no respect for their husbands.
1. Poor s*xual performance: Poor bedroom performance, does not relatively mean lack of strength from the males. But some men get themselves satisfied, then show less care about their partners satisfaction.
PHOTO CREDIT: ISTOCK. COM
If the males can improve in this aspects of their lives, it would reduce infidelity among females.
KINDLY LIKE, SHARE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
Content created and supplied by: BRAINNI (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More