Fake love is not something anyone would want to live with. Sadly, it is exactly what many people have to deal with in their relationships. Here is the difference between a relationship of two people with genuine intent and the other between people with fake intent.
Fake Relationship - Immature relationship
- You are afraid to ask indepth questions of his/her personal life because of fear of rejection.
- You don't discuss about how your feelings to each other.
- You don't forgive each other's mistake.
- He or she lies you about their whereabouts and confess only when you find out the truth.
- He or she has been unfaithful on numerous occasions.
- You criticize each other infront of others.
- He or she does not encourage or support your interests and ideas.
- There are more tears than laughter.
- You always have an explaination for every thing.
- There is nothing personal between you two.
Real Relationship - Mature relationship
- The both of you talk openly about life issues like finances, children and the things that frighten both of you.
- You argue numerous times but at the end, the both of you come to some sort of compromise.
- You are open and honest about each other feelings.
- In difficult situations, you stand by each other no matter the outcome.
- The both of you are mentally and emotionally attached to each other.
- You are friends as well as lovers.
- You are aware of your partner's fault and you are able to accept some of their imperfections.
- You support and encourage each other's Interests and ideas.
- You take time to listen and understand your partner's point of view.
- You are committed to each other.
One takes and never gives, the other does not
If you are in a relationship where all your partner does is take from you without giving back, it could be a pointer to what they see the relationship as.
In a relationship that is real and both partners have the right intent to grow the relationship and form a happy partnership, energy and effort is given and taken in love. If you are in a relationship with someone who never does but always want stuff done for them as an expression of love, that is not love. It is a distorted, fake version of it.
I hope you can be able to distinguish between a fake and a real relationship?
If you also have more pointers, the comment section is open.
Thanks for reading!!
Content created and supplied by: FranklySpeakingwithJeremiah (via Opera News )