1.The definition of a true friend is someone who has your back, no matter what. A true friend will always have your best interest at heart. They will never purposely lead you into choices or decisions that aren't good for you.
2. A friend is someone who shares common interests with you and who also exposes you to new things. Basically a friend is someone that makes your life a little better and sometimes a whole lot better!
3. A friend is someone you love and who loves you, someone you respect and who respects you, someone whom you trust and who trusts you. A friend is honest and makes you want to be honest, too.
4. A friend is someone who would sacrifice their life and happiness for you.
5. A friend is someone for whom you're willing to change your opinions.
6. A friend is a partner, not a leader or a follower.
7. A friend is someone that is willing to guide you to the right path of life not to the wrong path!
8. A friend is someone who will always give the best option of this life
9. A friend is who does look down on the other!
10. And finally a friend is someone that will never be able to cheat you in this life!
So now you all know how to know who's a good friend is?
Content created and supplied by: Mukz01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More