Do you believe your guy is currently thinking about you? If the answer is no, there are a few things you can do to get your boyfriend fascinated with you, even if he has a busy schedule. If your partner thinks about you all the time, it shows he adores you and can't imagine life without you.
The following are some things you may do to keep your partner captivated with you:
1. You don't have to be present all of the time. It is true that you do not appreciate what you have until it is no longer within your grasp. If you want to make your man miss you, don't be present all of the time.
2. Do not immediately respond to his SMS message. As a result, he will be compelled to begin thinking about you, causing him to miss you.
3. Remind him of past romantic encounters or talks you've had with him. This will cause him to reflect on those times and, as a result, he will feel compelled to remain with you.
4. Extend warmth and compliments to him. Treat him with love and care when you're with him, and make him feel special. This is sufficient cause for him to miss you.
5. Don't take yourself too seriously all of the time. Create many memorable experiences with him by being playful.
6. Take images of things that make him grin or smile and send them to him.
7. Send him a message first thing in the morning. Sending a romantic text to your lover first thing in the morning or last thing at night is one of the most effective ways to make him miss and think about you.
8. Pay close attention to what he's saying. In the same way that women crave attention from the men they love, most men require it from their female partners. A woman who wants her guy to miss her and love her while she is not present should be able to give him adequate attention while she is present.
Content created and supplied by: FlagOff (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More