Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society


Crime Justice



Couples about to wed were found dead after eating with friends. See Lessons to learn from this

It's been a tragic day in imo state, after reports of couple who were about to wed, were found dead.This reports was confirmed by the imo state police command, and was shared by Vanguard news.

The ugly incident happened at the couple apartment at Naze, in Owerri local government area of Imo state.

Both couples were found lying dead with foams coming out of their mouth, the police initially suspected they had died from generator fumes, as a result of the foam in their mouth.

Eye Witnesses who spoke to vanguard news, revealed that they were drinking and partying with their friends at a beer parlour in Naze, before the incident.

The groom, who had just returned from abroad, introduced his bride to be, to his friends as the lady he intends marrying and that they were in the process of finally making it official.

They had no issues when they got home. They never complained of being sick, they had no attack, they were just found dead at their apartment.

If they were truly poisoned by friends at the beer parlour, then we all must learn these lessons below from story.

1. Don't announce your success to everyone

Not everyone is happy for your success, learn not to trust everyone with your good news.

2. Always be vigilant when partying with your friends.

The possibilities that they were poisoned by friends at the beer parlour, is very high. If they were vigilant enough to have kept an eye on what they consumed, maybe it would have been difficult to poison them.

3. Never trust anyone.

It was the trust they had for their friends that led to their untimely death.

What are your thoughts about this

Content created and supplied by: Socialmediajagaban (via Opera News )

Imo Naze Owerri Vanguard


Load app to read more comments