Being in a relationship with your loved one is a beautiful thing. Relationships require a lot of hard work and commitment. There are times when everything will go smoothly and beautifully. However, there are bad times too but they shouldn't outweigh the good times.
Most times, it is better to quit a relationship when you know it's toxic and causing harm to your general well-being. When the bad times outweigh the good times, it is a sign that it's time to call off the relationship. Say goodbye when you sincerely know that you are clinging to a bad relationship.
Some stay in unhealthy relationships because of the feelings and love they have for the person. Yeah, feelings make it harder to let go but you must give yourself another opportunity and chance to be happy with somebody who's right for you.
You can't tell if your relationship is coming to an end? Worry less. I have compiled 8 signs you should take note of to convince you that your relationship is coming to an end soon.
1. You or your partner have changed as a person. You people no longer be who you used to be. Attitudes, character, communication, and other things have changed about you or your partner. If you notice this, it is a sign that your relationship is coming to an end.
2. The relationship isn't stable. You're always breaking up over little things that don't really matter. Continuous instability in the relationship is a sign that it's coming to an end soon. There's no need to drag out the inevitable.
3. Both of you no longer spend time or communicate like before. You seldom talk to each other.
4. You don't trust each other. Without trust, there's no way a relationship can move forward. You both accuse each other of dirty activities.
5. You keep things from each other. You both no longer confide in yourselves. No more secrets, no more seeking advice, and no more confiding in each other. If you notice this, your relationship is probably coming to an end.
6. You feel unhappy most of the times and one of you has cheated. There's a saying that "once a cheat, always a cheat". If you feel unhappy most times because of the things that happened in the past, then you should rethink if you really want to remain in such a relationship.
7. Most of your friends don't like your partner and think it's time to call it off. People from the outside looking in can often see if something is just a blip and worth fighting for or if it’s time to let go, as they don’t have the feelings involved.
8. Disagreements can go on for days and weeks. You both stay days or weeks quarreling or disagreeing with each other.
Relationships have their ups and downs. To make it worthwhile, real, and interesting, always be true and ready to fight for it when there's need to. However, if you notice any of these signs above, then you might want to call the relationship off.
Share your thoughts in the comment section and share this article with your friends and family.
Content created and supplied by: DinmaBlogs (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More