Imagine one day you put on a particular sweater, top or even socks only to realise later that day that it actually camouflages your surrounding.
It’s not often that a person would accidentally match up with a place they are in so, when it does happen it’s hilarious.
Take a look at the following people who realised their hilarious camouflage blunder.
1. So my friend checked into a random hotel, and this happened.
2. Socks. Where are my feet??!
3. Wearing the floor
4. Camouflage level: Grade 8
5. Fire hydrant/Minion cosplay
6. Honey where are you?
7. Who wore it better?
8. When you see it
9. Camouflage level over 9000
10. Urban camouflage of Milwaukee
11. Urban camo
12. Camouflage level: girlfriend
13. My shoe blended in with the tiles in a cinema bathroom
14. He doesn’t look too happy to look like the couch of this restaurant
15. The carpet was dressed like my favourite colleague
16. So this coincidentally happened
17. Little girl and her little friends
18. Rob vs Couch
19. Foliage Frolics.
20. Someone call the fashion police
Content created and supplied by: gossipgirl (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More