Making your partner feel special is one of the best ways to keep a smile on his face throughout the day. As a result, there are some techniques and tips some women should apply to their dating life to keep it enticing and romantic. For better explanation, here are 5 cleaver tips on how to wake your man up in the morning.
1. Kiss his neck. Take it up a notch and start off by softly kissing the side of his neck: Show him how much you want him with tempting little nibbles. The neck is one of the most erogenous zones and the more attention you put on it, the sexier his mood will be when he wakes up.
2. An unusual message with the alarm clock: Set a voice alarm on his phone with a cute message of how much you love him. This will surely bring a smile on his face and cheer up his mood. Also, you will be cheered by listening to his adorable sleepy voice.
3. Whisper sweet things in his ears: You can always let your partner know how lucky and blessed you are to have him. You can make it sound even more romantic by whispering the same in his ears. You can tell your partner that you love to wake up next to him. You can also whisper about the sizzling sex that you had last night.
4. Prepare his favourite breakfast: This is also one of the best ways to wake up your man in the morning. You can think of preparing his favourite breakfast or coffee. For this, you just have to whisper in his ears that you will be preparing his favourite sandwich or omelet and if he doesn't leave the bed, he may not be able to enjoy it. We bet you, your man will not only wake up soon but will also thank you for making his breakfast.
5. Cuddle: Even if you have woken up well before him, lie down next to him and just cuddle him like a baby. Men won't admit it, but they love this. They find it very romantic and you'll see an instant smile on their face while they hug you back and try to sleep.
Content created and supplied by: WaterNewsGo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More