From time immemorial,the psychology of human nature remains a subject of discussion among social scientists. As unpredictable as humans can be, there are psychological signs we can pay attention to which tells a lot about a person's personality and psychology. The understanding of these signs will enable you to read people like an open book. These signs are:
1. The speed of eating — most fast eaters are known to be ambitious people,go-getters with a little touch of impatience. Slow eaters on the other hand are one for patience and savoring life’s pleasure.
2. Response to insults — Those that tend to be people pleaser are the ones who accept every insult,the who are insecure do get super-defensive while those that joke around insult are regarded as confident people.
3. Ability to express emotions — It is believed that people who find it difficult to talk about their feelings do have an unhealed traumatic history.
4. Showing anxiety physically — Those who engage in repetitive behaviors like nail biting and foot tapping tend to be perfectionists.
5. Behavior towards better people — When people talk in an awkward way about people that are actually better than them,either in their field or profession,it means they feel threatened by the person and are also jealous.
6. Who they talk about in a conversation — People with low self esteem or self worth do deflect questions about themselves while Narcissistic people do find it hard to stop talking about themselves.
7. Ability to take a joke — those who doesn't seem to take jokes lightly are easier to offend.Those who are easier to offend are generally believed to have big egos and the higher the ego,the lower the self esteem.
8. When pointing out their mistakes — they have big ego if they get offensive, a victim mentality if they blame it on others, humble if they can accept.
Content created and supplied by: Stephlococus (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More