Love is indeed beautiful but only when yiu are with the right person. Its giod to start a relationship with the perosn you love but before you do, take a look at some of the things you must consider.
1. Date someone who loves, trust and cherish you.
2. Date someone who is mature. Physically, emotionally, financially and spiritually mature. To be mature means to:
- Be at peace with yourself.
- Stop trying to change others and focus on changing yourself.
- Understand that everyone is right in their own perspective.
- Learn to let go.
3. Date someone who handles conflicts with maturity. Someone who lets you know when he is annoyed with you instead of bottling up inside.
4. Date someone who treats you wuth respect even when he/she is struggling not to scream at you.
5. Date someone who is ready to make compromises because of love.
6. Date someone who knows when its time to be silent. Not sad nor mad but silent"
- in the heat of anger.
- when it is time to listen.
- if he/she would be ashamed of his/her words later.
- if he/she can't say something without screaming
- if his/her words could damage your relationship.
- if his/her words will offend you.
- if he/she doesn't have all the facts.
Please remember to like, share and follow.
Content created and supplied by: Dadatosin59 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More