Six things all singles need to know in other to have healthy relationships
By Sophia3000 | self meida writer
Published 25 days ago - 0 views
Hello everyone. I will be sharing with us some things singles need to know improve on your relationships and enhance your attractiveness.
1. You won't make someone love you by giving them more of the thing they already don't appreciate.
2. Mature love is energizing. Immature love is exhausting.
3. You won't have a healthy relationship with someone else if you have a toxic relationship with yourself. Stop searching for the right person and focus on becoming the right person.
4. Your first priority has to be you. Invest in, chase and impress yourself before you invest in, chase and try to impress anyone else. If you can't find happiness alone, you'll struggle to find it with someone else.
5. If someone ghosts you, respect the dead and move on.
6. If someone likes you, you will know. If they don't, you will be confused.
I hope this helps someone from today.
Content created and supplied by: Sophia3000 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform