Relationships are something that both men and women need for proper existence on this earth. Nobody is an island, no matter how you look at it, and we all depend on one another for one reason or another. The relationship between a man and a woman is the most significant on the planet. This "boy-girl" or "man-woman" issue is a hot topic that, no matter how much you think you know about it, can't be addressed exhaustively.
I'm going to talk about 7 mistakes single ladies make when they love a man, using the example above as a starting point. Remember that, in most African countries, culture has conditioned men to pursue women rather than the other way around. To all the single ladies reading this, I recommend that you go for the guy you like or like, but you must be polite in your approach to avoid being disappointed. The following are the seven most common blunders that women make when they fall in love with a man.
1. Not Doing Anything:
This is where the ladies can step in and assist the men. When it comes to their emotions or emotional vibes, some guys are incredibly reserved and unexpressive. If you like a guy as a lady, why not do something as the lady instead of waiting for the guy to blow the trumpet of partnership towards your end for eternity? Start by striking up a conversation, but don't come across as desperate. Simply be approachable and available as a lady. If the guy thinks the same way about you, this would undoubtedly encourage him to approach you.
2. Overdoing It: It's worth remembering that emotion has no self-control. This is where the ladies must remove the element of desperation from the equation. Dear ladies, regardless of how much you adore a man, strive to control your emotions and never stalk a man for any purpose. Allow him to do the pursuing. Never be the one to call him all the time or check in on him on a regular basis.
3. Not Being Prepared To Walk Away: If things don't go as expected, the lady should be prepared to walk away. When a lady likes a man, she should also be willing to let go if things aren't working out. I understand that this action will annoy some ladies, but it's for the best. Remember that in this type of relationship, whoever is able to walk away is the one in control. It's important to remember that it's all in your attitude. Simply take a moment to relax and then press the button to turn it off.
4. Over-fantasizing: I understand that it's normal for women to daydream, fantasize, and engage in all kinds of romantic introspection when they like a person. Ladies can, however, strive to regulate certain impulses and not overdo it for safety reasons.
5. Forgetting All Protocols: This is something that a lot of women do when they think they like a guy too much. These ladies have a tendency to lose sight of their relationship's expectations and limits. Don't start offering him sex or money just because you like him, ladies. That is completely incorrect and unacceptably unacceptably unacceptably unacceptably unacceptably unacceptably No matter what, set and maintain the expectations.
6. Falling In Love Before Getting To Know Him: Do not do this, ladies, because it will undoubtedly end in tears. Please, no matter how much you like him, take all the time you need to get to know him first. Make an effort to learn about his ideals and beliefs. Is it possible that they would be compatible with yours? If you don't do this before falling in love, you'll be out of love as soon as possible.
7. Cutting Off Accountability: This is where most women go astray. When they believe they are in love, they lose interest in what was previously important to them. They have a tendency to forget about their peers, families, and loved ones, which is extremely unhealthy. Remember that your family and friends have been there for you all along, and they should be included in the relationship if at all possible.
I hope you've gained some insight from this article. In the comments section below, tell me what you've learned. Also, spread the word to everyone.
Share this unique article across all social media platforms and please don't forget to maintain social distance, wear your face masks, wash your hands regularly with sanitizer for prevention is better than cure.
Thanks for reading, the topics covered here are available for positive progress and critical assessments. Please do well to drop a comment below and share the article with as many as possible as possible
Content created and supplied by: Olaoyin6 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More