The rate of broken homes and divorce in our generation is really alarming. This is because people get married to their partner's and begin to notice bad character they did not fish out during the relationship. Most people go into marriage and begin to cheat on their partners, thereby causing them pain, sadness and anger. Dear women, if your husband is cheating on you, here are ways to stop him from doing so.
1) Discover why he is cheating- The only way to deal with a problem is to discover the root of the problem. It is only when you discover why your husband is cheating that you can stop him from doing so. This is because bad attitude or lack of concern towards him may be the cause as most people stop doing things that they were doing in the relationship when they get married.
2) Show him genuine love and concern- I know this is very difficult considering the nature of women. However, you need to try to show him love and concern. If possible, buy him gifts and be genuinely concerned with what goes on in his life. Care is so powerful that it can break the strongest of hearts. If you really want to get a man, show him undiluted care, because this is one of the things they may be making him close to his cheating partner.
3) Have a heart to heart talk with him -
While doing this, try to be calm and loving. He will definitely open up to you if you approach him the right way.
4) Stop letting your misunderstandings stay till the next day- If you have a misunderstanding with your husband, make sure you thrash it out. Don't be a nagging wife, because if you do so, he may leave the house and go back to his cheating partner.
5) Don't sleep in different bedrooms- A husband and wife who sleeps in different bedrooms have already created the first bridge for themselves. This is why they can quarrel for one week without getting tired. Sleeping in the same bed room helps you to be closer to your spouse both physically, spiritually and emotionally so you easily know when they are changing towards you.
Content created and supplied by: AngelaIdemor (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More