A very serious question that people always find hard to answer is: 'Who is a woman'.
Having just a vagina, boobs and hips doesn't make you a woman. Yeah, having the physical feminine characteristics doesn't qualify to being a woman.
So, who is a woman?
- A woman is the one that can feed a man with encouragement and positive ideas.
- A woman is a wealth manager: A woman is not the one that can help a man spend his money alone, but help a man save and Invest for spending.
- A woman is one that does not run her mouth with sarcasm and insult just to prove a point, her words are gracious to the extent that it can heal a broken heart.
- A woman is the one who know when to talk and when to shut up.
- A woman is expensive and has a very good standard.
But, the reverse is the case today. Women don't care about any standard, self value or virtues again.
NOTE: It's not too late, you can still change to become who a woman is supposed to be.
Please, share this message till it reaches every woman out there.
Content created and supplied by: Smithcurry (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More