Relationship is a beautiful thing but these days, for a relationship to be properly maintained, it comes with a lot of hard work and commitment.
Nowadays, women are very flexible and sometimes the woman we think is very nice and loves us so much might be so cheap for another man to easily gain her attention.
In this article, ChungleeWrites is here to tell you 5 signs that shows your woman is cheap and she might have been giving attentions to there men outside there.
1. If you woman is not easily satisfied in bed, which means she's a sëx maniac, then there's a chance that she'd give in for another man for satisfaction.
2. If your woman keeps on asking you for money, in the sense that she's not independent on you, then anytime you stop giving her, she will definitely ask other guys to give her and it shows she's cheap.
3. If she doesn't call you even though you usually send her airtime, but rather she beeps you. It shows she's using the airtime you sent to her to call other men and that's too cheap of her.
4. If your girlfriend always wants what other girls want and not what you give to her. It shows she's not contented and she might have been getting a lot of gifts from other guys too.
5. And lastly, if your woman steals from you, just consider her very cheap. If she needs anything, she's supposed to ask you not steal from you.
These are the 5 signs that shows that your girlfriend/woman is cheap. You might want contribute to these 5 signs, do that below!!!!
Content created and supplied by: ChungleeWrites (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More