There is a wise saying that says that 'What is worth doing is worth doing well"
What will come to one's mind is that we should always endeavour to do whatsoever task is being given to us well with all our abilities and all our strength.
Can it be said that we could endeavour to be our best at these endeavours or works of life?
And when we aspire to do our best, can it imply that we want to continue to explore and develop on these endeavours and the works of life?
It is based on the above that I want us to consider these philosophical sayings and to see if it truly depicts on what they say:
* When speaking gets too much, it results to lies
* When thinking is getting too much, it results to depression
* When one cries too much, it is said to result to one loosing one's sight
* When loving is too much, it makes one to get lost
* When caring is said to be too much, it can be taken for granted
* When playing is too much, it makes one seriousness to be doubted
* When trust is too much, it results to betrayal
* When working is too much, it results to stress which can also cause death
* When eating gets too much, it results to obsession
* When sleeping is too much, it results to feebleness, weakness and idleness
* When spending is too much, it results to no future
* When one wears too much of a make-up, one looses the natural beauty
* When looking is too much, focus is lost
* When life is given too much pursuit, one looses everything
Please comment on the above statements and let us know if it actually fits in to the realities of life.
Like and share and comment.
While the above too much causes disadvantageous events, there are some too much's that are really advantageous:
* when one prays too much, one gains everything
* when one exercises too much patience, one gains the whole world
* when one invests too much, one's future is guaranteed
* when one forgives too much, one has peace of mind
* when one is too much careful, one is saved from many evils
and when one serve God wholeheartedly, one receives unlimited and unspeakable rewards and testimonies.
Your comments would be highly appreciated.
Content created and supplied by: sametimeopera (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More