As a result of the decadence in today's society, so many ladies believe that the easiest way to keep a man is to sleep with him. However, they find out that even after doing this for years most men still cheat on them and even finally leave the relationship. All this goes a long way to show that intimacy with a man does not guarantee that he will stay with you forever. There are ways you can show a man your true feelings for him without sleeping with him. Here are some of them.
1) Be respectful to him. Even when he is not yet married to you, learn to respect him. Don't abuse him or talk to him in a mannerless way. It is good character and not just intimacy that keeps a man. Once you respect and adore him, he will definitely believe that you love him and he will love you more.
2) Cook his favorite meal for him : The surest way to a man's heart is still his stomach. Feed him well. Get to know his best dishes and prepare it in a wonderful way for him.
3) Surprise him : One problem many ladies make in relationships is to leave all the financial expenses to a man. The same way ladies love to be showered with gifts is the say way men want surprises. You can get him a wonderful gift or even take him out on a date.
4) Give him maximum attention : Don't expect him to do all the work in the relationship. Be genuinely concerned about his well being, family and work. Know when he is happy and when he is sad and help him in the ways you can.
5) Be romantic : Call him sweet names. Give him a special pet name and make him feel like a king. Hug him and be playful around him.
Content created and supplied by: AngelaIdemor (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More