Being good looking or handsome is a wonderful gift from nature for the guys in the house. Guys who are naturally attractive should be proud of their beauty because most women would gravitate toward them. Being attractive, however, has its own set of drawbacks or issues. I've compiled a list of six popular issues that attractive men face.
1. Envy and Jealousy: Most attractive men are subjected to this on a regular basis. In a group of five mates, for example, if one of them is attractive, the chances are that the other four would be envious of him. The sexy man will still be accused of snatching pretty girls and even a friend's girlfriend. What a life of blaming!
2. Intimidation: When a handsome guy meets a less attractive girl, she can feel threatened and assume he only wants her for fun, which isn't always the case. People are intimidated by their beauty, which is a problem.
3. The majority of attractive men are referred to as players: It is a common misconception that attractive men are players who have several girlfriends. I respectfully disagree with such assumptions and fallacies. Cheating, in my opinion, is not a "look thing," but rather a personality trait.
4. Optimism is mistaken for cockiness: Good-looking men who are confident and not afraid to flaunt their riches are viewed as vain and proud. Misconceptions about attractive men are widespread. It's a shame, if I must say so!
5. They have a difficult time finding jobs: Most attractive men have a difficult time finding work, likely because employers of the same sex let their envy get the best of them, or because they view attractive men as a threat. For attractive men, this is a major issue.
6. Loneliness: You can disagree with me on this one, but don't crucify me until I've landed. It's a common misconception that the most attractive men receive all of the affection, praise, and appreciation, but this is not always the case. We have a lot of attractive men who are lonely. Since there are so many misconceptions and difficulties in finding the right lady, this group of handsome guys decided to be so. They've simply chosen to be alone before they're ready or find the right person for them.
I hope you took something away from this article today. If you're a handsome guy dealing with these eight issues, stay cool and stay true to yourself. It isn't your fault that you are extremely attractive. Do the best and let the rest take its course. Please feel free to leave a comment on this post.
Share this unique article across all social media platforms and please don't forget to maintain social distance, wear your face masks, wash your hands regularly with sanitizer for prevention is better than cure.
Thanks for reading, the topics covered here are available for positive progress and critical assessments. Please do well to drop a comment below and share the article with as many as possible as possible
Content created and supplied by: ElizabethUmoh6 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More