1. Nothing can stand the test of time. Eventually, everything must finally, and sadly, fade away.
2. Do you want to know the latest drug? It’s called social media.
3. Never pin your hopes on empty promises. Empty promises are things that did not exist in the first place.
4. What really matters is not believing in yourself. It is trusting yourself.
5. Most people feed themselves from their necks down, but what really contributes to our growth is feeding ourselves from the neck up, (The mind).
6. Most people think that change is something that jumps out of the pages of a textbook into the mind. Change is actually something that the mind conceives from within.
7. You are one of 3 things — you will never change, or you will watch others change, or you will become the change.
8. Death was never the greatest tragedy. The greatest tragedy is to live in this life and never show up or made impact.
9. The majority of people fall in love through the eyes the first time. That means you should be very careful who you let your eyes come into contact with.
10.The best way to judge a woman's loyalty is when her man has nothing. The best way to judge a man's loyalty is when he has everything.
11. Fortunes do not necessarily change men as much as it unmasks them.
12. Bullying is for people who have no confidence in themselves. The reason they do it is to try and shake off their own demons.
13. To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.
14. Retirement is when the living is easy and the payments are hard.
15. Best friends are like diamonds; precious and rare. Bad friends are like tree leaves; they’re found everywhere.
16. A stranger stabs you in the front; A friend stabs you in the back; A boyfriend/girlfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
17. The daily grind of hard work gets a person polished but also emaciated and painfully tired.
18. Siblings are the only enemy you can't live without.
19.;Denial is the way we know best how to handle that which we don’t comprehend.
20. Sometimes those who don't socialize much aren't actually anti-social; they just have no tolerance for drama and fake people.
21. Love is like a tornado; it sweeps you off your feet and sometimes takes half your house.
22. Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who wouldn't give up on them.
23. You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost true happiness.
24. Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand.
25. Why do people say “no offense" just before they’re about to offend you?
26. The secret of discovery is not in looking for new lands, but in looking at existing land with new eyes.
27. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
Please Like, Follow And Make Your Contribution Through Your Comments.
Content created and supplied by: Emmy45 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More