Opinion: Why You Need To Marry A Yoruba Lady So As To Have Peace Of Mind In Your Marriage.
Marriage is not something you can run into and run out. It is a lifetime agreement between you and the person you want to marry. What most people do now is that they marry who is ready not who they want to be with later, they discover that things are not working out for them as they planned.
Before you go into marriage with anyone make sure you study the person characters if she is loving and caring. Most women lack these two virtues and that is why they marry late.
In this post, I will be sharing with you my opinions. Though you may agree on it and you may not, they are all opinions.
Here are the 10 opinions about why Yoruba women are one of the best tribe to marry.
1. Yoruba women are satisfied with whatever they have. They find it hard to complain and they raise children well.
2. They are naturally beautified. So many ladies believe that you have to use makeup before you can look charming, that is not in the case of any Yoruba woman. They don't need makeup to look beautiful.
3. They surprise their man. It is not only men that do the surprise, but Yoruba ladies are also full of surprises.
4. Yoruba women respect and love their homes, they make sure everything is alright, tidy and comfortable.
5. They have an understanding of the soul and they are submissive.
6. They are satisfied with the little they have and they make good use of it.
7. They are respectful and they give peace of mind to any man lucky enough to have them.
8. They have a good intimate relationship with their husbands, they respect their husbands and they are honest and trustworthy.
9. They are good parents because they teach children the way of the lord.
10. They show love and concern to their husbands.
Please share what you think with us in the comment section.
The picture was used as an illustration.
Content created and supplied by: ReligionAndBelief (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More