Photo Credit: Google
Ever fallen for someone at work? Don’t make the same mistakes as others. Following these don’ts for dating a coworker;
1. Don't rush: When its a date with a coworker, it's better to take sometime to know each other before giving into it.
2. Don't Ignore Boundaries: Working in the same industry as your partner deserves some hard hitting boundaries that always needs to be followed. So ignoring them to be close to your partner isn't wise.
3. Don't be all about that job: When essential boundaries are lost, you tend to make your life all about the job and relationship with your coworker. And this is not healthy at all.
4. Don't hide it forever: Your relationship with your coworker isn't going to stay a secret forever. Somebody will definitely find out, so its better to come clean in the beginning itself.
5. Don't date the company's Manager: It's not worth it. When authority dynamics comes in between relationship, especially regarding the work place, it can get pretty rocky.
6. Don't discuss work: Yes, both of you work in the same organization, but it doesn't mean both of you only talk about work. There are plenty things to be discussed.
7. Don't get frisky in office: It may seem like the craziest or most spontaneous thing ever, but avoid getting intimate with your coworker in the office.
Source: E Times
Content created and supplied by: Jsharpz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More