Most partners tend to feel insecure and begin to doubt their partner because of the feelings/thoughts they may have about their partner cheating. Every person deserves to love and feel loved. Find out the truth and take a bold step
Below are ways to find out if your partner is actually cheating on you:
1. Try to access your partner's phone: When trying to do this, if your partner comes and flares up that you touched his/her phone. You have to be more careful, because he may be hiding something.
So, next time, trying accessing his phone without his knowledge.
2. Try to reach out to your partner at many intervals every day: If he or she is not where they are supposed to be, or if they are not doing what they tell you they are doing, it might be time to sit down and ask them what is going on.
3. Level of intimacy: If your partner is no more showing interest in you and nothing has really happened to cause the distance between you, cheating might be a reason why this has happened.
They don’t need anything from you because they are having their needs satisfied by someone else. That's the truth.
4. Your partner's friend act wierd: Once you begin to notice that your partner's friend is acting wierd because you asked about your partner who happens to be his friend, then, something is definitely wrong.
5. They pay more attention to their appearance more than usual: Once your partner start wondering about his/her looks before going out, then there is something going on.
With the five tips above, you will be able to find out if your partner is actually cheating on you. If after finding out that it is true, just take it easy on yourself and make a right decision.
But, always remember that you deserve to be loved and you are worth it.
Content created and supplied by: MaryVivian563 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More