Divorce, also known as dissolution of marriage, is the process of terminating a marriage or marital union.
People who divorce out of anger stay angry even after the divorce is over. If you are really ready for divorce you have to lower your emotional attachment to the person you are separating from, otherwise, the divorce process itself will be a roller coaster of intense feelings, including anger, distrust, and hurt.
Let take a look at the cause of divorce in our land today, and the best solutions to it.
Causes of divorce are;
1. Failure to leave and cleave to the wife instructed.
Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers? Says by the book of Malachi 2: 10
2. Criticism and failure to forgive and forget.
According to John17:20, says, my prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message.
3. Lack of love and affection.
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her. ( Ephesians 5: 25)
4. Extravagance and worldliness.
Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord." Says, the book of Ephesians 5: 22.
5. Giving a chance to gossip, false prophets, and suspicion.
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit but test the spirit to see whether they are from God because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
6. Giving space to the Devil's
Solutions to these ;
1. Always respect your partner.
2. Turn to the Lord in prayers.
3. The family should learn to live means of without resources to borrowing.
4. Have faith in God
It's only God that can make things work out the way we plan it if we invite him into our affairs.
Content created and supplied by: TEMIDAYO1 (via Opera News )