Growth in a relationship is a gradual process and it requires dedication and commitment. There's no lover who wants to experience Heartbreak. There are some behaviors that can destroy a relationship. These behaviors can kill the feelings and growth of the relationship.
Here are some behaviors that can kill the feelings in relationship;
1. Acting Like You Are Single: the act of behaving single while you're in a relationship can bring different thoughts to the people around you. When you're in a relationship, be able to talk about your partner, don't hide your marital status.
2. Always Nagging: Too much of complaint can complicate a relationship. Excessive nagging can end a relationship and it makes your partner feel tired of you.
3. Having No Interest Outside Your Relationship: neglecting some certain things because you're in a relationship doesn't help the growth of the relationship. Get involve in some activities around you.
4. Impulse and compulsion: the act of being impel can cause irresistible crisis in relationship. This urge of taking action without consideration kills a relationship faster.
5. Feeling insecure and over sensitive
6. Being dishonest and creating a codependent relationship
7. Lack Of Attention And Communication Skills: it's difficult for a relationship to grow when attention or communication is exempted. Attention is very important in relationship.
8. Neglecting To Take Care Of Your Appearance: your appearance matters a lot in your relationship. Be attractive to your partner, have a good smell, it makes your partner happy.
9. Showing Lack Of Affection
10. Refusing To Say Sorry: When you offend your partner be able to admit your fault and say sorry.
Content created and supplied by: OchukoArigi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More