Love is a close bond that exist between two or more people that goes deeper than affection, attraction, lust, or friendship. It's a deep mutual expression of respect, trust, honesty, integrity, intimacy, chemistry, and partnership.
Love is something best experienced together. You find it in each other, not separately. It's a bond that hold people forever. Love has branches, and one of love the branches is relationship.
Relationship is the one that exist between two lovers. It's a first journey in becoming one as husband and wife. However, not all relationship end as it started, that's why it is advisable to select your future partner well before going into marriage.
In respect to the above, I've round trip through the internet to find you things that guarantee your relationship will lead to an 100% marriage.
1. The first aspect is meeting with the parents
2. Exchanging of each other house keys
3. Discussion of plans that centers on future
4. Planning of holiday together
5. Being invited to family meetings
6. Saying “I love you” to one another
7. Seeing each other atleast every night
8. Sleeping over each other’s house
9. Signing birthday or Christmas card together
10. By telling each other absolutely everything; tell yourself damn truth
11. Leaving toothbrush at each other’s house
12. Whenever you are sick, allow your partner to take care of you
13. It might be in form of joke but discuss with yourselves how many children you might want to have together in the future
14. Introducing yourselves to wider friends circle
15. Driving each other’s car
16. Inviting yourselves to a wedding party representing a kind of date
17. Discussing holidays together
18. Buying dogs and cats together
19. By having drawer at each other’s house
20. By having personal wears or clothes at each other house
21. This might sound funny but make sure you do it; fart in front of each other house
22. Inviting people to an organized party as couple
23. Divulging salary details
24. Show yourselves your pin numbers
25. Inviting people round as a couple
26. Inviting them out with your friends/ family
27. Receiving cards or gift addressed to both of you
28. Showering together
29. Try and know what each other’s plans every single day is
30. Changing facebook status to “in a relationship”
31. Tell each other what your password is
32. When you share secrets about friends with each other
33. When you start watching Tv shows they like
34. Calling each other through phone at work
35. You listen to music they like
36. Sending of early morning text to each other
37. Putting photos of the two of you on facebook
38. Giving yourselves pet name
39. Telling each other how many sexual patners you’ve heard
40. When you start asking for yourselves opinion on different stuffs
Other relationship theories includes meeting each other parents, taking care of each other when ill, phoning each other comfortably at work.
Some go extra miles in a relationship to show how committed and serious they are by buying pets for their lovers or buy pets together; it might be dog or cat, while some do theirs by choosing or telling their partners what to eat when on weekly stroll out or dates.
80 of 100% human beings believe action speaks louder than voice/words when it comes to making relationship stronger or making partners happy.
According to study, 2 of 10 people know the condition of their relationship after going on a holiday with their lovers.
What are your say on this?
Do not hesitate to let us know at the comment section of this article, and share the content we offer to family and friends.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW me up for more informative, educative and entertaining articles.
Content created and supplied by: Caleb_News (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More