When women are dating and in a relationship, they tend to flirt with their partners, but when they marry, they forget to flirt with that man.
Flirting with your husband is beneficial to your marriage and will aid it more than you may imagine. After they get married, many couples begin to take themselves too seriously.
Flirting with your husband may be enjoyable and romantic, and these suggestions will teach you how.1. Surprise him with a 10-second kiss when he's least expecting it.
2. Randomly smile and wink at him.
3. Make a candlelight dinner to commemorate your marriage to him and be your romantic self.
4. Allow him to select your pantie on occasion; this will undoubtedly turn him on.
5. Make him feel good about himself by complimenting him and letting him know when he's looking good. This will inflate his ego and increase his desire for you.
6. When you're out with him, you should look very attractive. The fact that others appreciate you will increase his regard for you.
7. When you're out with him, be your playful self. When he sees you in this state, it makes him feel alive.
8. A cold bath, a nice nightie, and a little scent might be all you need for bedtime. That is always effective.
9. Even if you're alone with him and inside, look hot for him. When you're at home with him, pay attention to your looks. What men see has a big impact on them.
10. The best way to flirt with him is to surprise him with something he'll enjoy.
11. Sending him a naughty message while he's away will give him a blood rush.
12. Never underestimate the importance of touch. Touching particular regions of his body for a few minutes may be enough to wake him up.
Content created and supplied by: AdedejiHub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More