A very good, mature, and healthy relationship is one thing anyone who is intending to go into a relationship is looking forward to.
In this article we will be looking at five characteristics of a mature and healthy relationship.
1. He always returns the next day after an argument, disappointment, or misunderstanding, and he always says nice things to her, no matter how irrational she is.
2. He understands how to make her feel better the next day, no matter how awful she feels about the argument. He doesn't like to play Cold War. He doesn't behave like a child. Instead, he will explain why things are the way they are. He'll explain, but he won't make her feel like it's her fault. He's prepared to give in since he can't take the thought of not talking to her.
3. She is prepared to listen and not take herself too seriously since she understands it would harm the relationship. She considers herself as she listens to his explanation. She confesses her thoughts to him simply to make sure she isn't irrationally upset. She will not give in, but as soon as his text message appears, she will respond promptly because she understands it is preferable to handle the problem and play with dignity.
4. It's not always about how irrational your spouse is; it's about how you can swallow your pride, talk things out, and solve problems. Playing cold war does not cool down your relationship; it just makes it worse. A wonderful relationship might sometimes turn to ash because you believe he or she is to blame, yet in a partnership, both parties make errors.
5. It's pointless to attempt to be a winner if you simply love him/her. Being a winner might sometimes mean losing. Don't worry. As long as you are willing, you can always work things out. Love is lovely, and it should not give you pain.
Content created and supplied by: Ginafred (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More