Popular Nollywood Actress, Chacha Eke is a fashionista who always rock gorgeous outfits. The recent outfit rocked by Chacha Eke and her hubby shown in today's content, will surely inspire couples who love fashion.
Below are few things couples who love fashion, can learn from the recent appearance of Chacha Eke and her hubby, which will boost their fashion sense.
1. Their choice of outfit and colour: Chacha Eke and her hubby made a very sweet choice of attire, as they wore a native outfit which represents the Igbo culture.
The both wore a sewing that is made of Isi Agu material, which is an Igbo traditional wear. So this couple perfectly represented Igbo culture in their recent fashion appearance.
Also, they made a very sweet choice of outfit colour, as they wore a black and brown combo of Isi Agu material. The black colour attire perfect their skin tone, and made the couple look bold in appearance. The designs of coffee brown on their wear, and matched the black dress nicely.
The styling on their attire, is a high sense of design and creativity that should be copied. Every Igbo couple who wants to represent their culture, can get inspire from this current appearance of Chacha Eke and her hubby.
2. The Wife's choice of Head wrap, footwear and colour were perfect. Looking at the recent fashion sense of Chacha, she rocked her outfit with a well styled Gele, which it's colour made a good compliment to her attire.
Her choice of Gele colour was really perfect because it perfect not just her attire, but also her skin tone. She also rocked a high heels which is the perfect type of footwear to rock, and the colour also matched her outfit, as the designs on the her cloth matched the colour of her footwear.
She gave a pure appearance of an Igbo woman, as her attire perfects Igbo culture. Every woman who wants to represent her culture, can copy the fashion sense Chacha Eke.
3. The hubby's choice of cap, shoe and colour were perfect. Black is the best colour that can compliment his attire, and he made a perfect choice as he rocked a black cap, also a black trouser and a black shoe.
He gave out a perfect Igbo man traditional appearance, which should inspire other married men who want to look stunning in Igbo attire.
4. Other fashion accessories wore by Chacha Eke like beads, purse and it's colour were also perfect. She rocked a white colour bead on her nake and wrist, which played a great role in perfecting her appearance as a Igbo lady.
5. Her face makeup also played a great role in perfecting her appearance, and also offered her a glowing facial beauty.
Every Igbo couple who wants to perfect their appearance when stepping out, can gain inspiration from the recent sweet traditional look of Chacha Eke and her hubby.
Photo Credit: Instagram / Chachaekefaani
Content created and supplied by: TwinkleBeautyBlog (via Opera News )