1. Most marriages would get better if spouses treated each other with the same level of respect, kindness, courtesy they show to strangers, bosses, and coworkers.
2. Laugh Together and Have Fun With Your Spouse: Don't go through life too seriously. Lighten up and have some fun with your spouse.
3. Take a break from the daily grind and break away from the life stressors. A happy marriage is what you make it to be.
4. Marriage is enjoyed one day at a time. Make the time to enjoy life with your spouse and make every day count.
5. Apologize when you're wrong. Be silent when you're right. Ask if you're not sure. Admit it when you make a mistake. Forgive when you're wronged. You'll have a wonderful marriage.
No lady is cheap and dude's are not fools, the lady you've been chasing for over 12 months was in bed with a guy just three days after they met.
The lady you had in your bed in less than a week, is being chased by another guy for over 18 months. If she sees a quality in you and falls for you, never stand anywhere and say she is CHEAP.
And to the ladies: The guy who just bought you a iPhone never bought even a wristband for his ex. If you are lucky he's so much in love with you, don't think he's a fool.
Don't take him for GRANTED, Don't see any GUY to be a FOOL ,someone being good to you doesn't mean he is fool. Both should learn to appreciate!
Comment "Yes" if you are agree and share.
Content created and supplied by: Answer_blog (via Opera News )