Have you newly found love and don't want to miss any opportunity of talking with or praising that special girl in your life? Then you've come to the right place.
It is always important to be sweet with your sweetheart in order to make the relationship as sweet as sugar itself. One of the ways you can do this is by texting her romantic words from your heart every night before she sleeps, but if your lost in this kind of thing, kindly keep reading as I show you how its done.
(1) I wish everyday could be like today. Beautiful and sweet just like you!
(2) I tried to stop thinking about you, but it is not just earthly possible. I love you and every inch of your perfect body.
(3) If you see a shooting star, make a wish. You may just end up with a true love's first kiss.
(4) If I was to describe to you exactly why I love you, it would be just like me trying to tell you how water tastes, indescribable!
(5) I'd like to be the you breathe and the sun that heats you, but the most I want is to be the love of your life.
(6) You are the owner of my heart, my feelings, my soul and my body. I completely belong to you, baby I love you.
(7) I love you because with you I don't feel alone on Sunday and my Mondays are not that bad. You make my week, my month, my year and my life.
(8) Love makes no sense if it's not to the right person. I feel very lucky to be with you.
(9) If you feel alone, I will be your shadow.
(10) I don't want you to be perfect. I love your imperfections because they make my life as perfect as one can imagine.
Text her these romantic words before she sleeps and she'll always miss and feel your presence. If you enjoyed this article kindly share so others can be updated as.
Follow me for more interesting contents.
Content created and supplied by: Bomblastic (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More