One of the most important gestures in a relationship is when you text your girlfriend a goodnight message. Goodnight text is a way of reminding her how much you think about her and how much you cherish her. No matter how hectic and tiring her day is, once your message can communicate peace and happiness to her, she would feel really blessed and happy.
Though girls can be unresponsive sometimes and even at that you don't have to stop this gesture.
And so in this article, I'll be showing us 7 goodnight texts that would make a lady feel loved.
1. Though I've No Idea Of How Your Day Went, But I Want To Assure You Of A Blessed Day To Come. Have A Wonderful Night Rest.
Here is a wonderful goodnight text that would bring peace to her and you can be sure of sound sleep for her.
2. By Now I'm Sure You're In Bed, I Just Want To Let You Know That You Mean A Lot To Me And I Cherish You A Lot.
3. I Realized I've Got A Responsibility And That's You, And One Of My Responsibilities Is To Make You Smile And Happy. I Hope This Text Makes You Happy So Much That You'll Dream About Me. Love You
4. I've Seen A Lot Of Women But You're A Rare Gem And I Cherish You A Lot. Have A Wonderful Evening.
5. Tomorrow is another day, I can't wait to see your beautiful face and hold your hands. I love you.
6. I was going through the pictures we took together and I realized you're just the perfect one for me. I'm so blessed to have you.
7. There's one thing I'm sure of, it is the fact that I know what I want and you're the one I want for the rest of my life. I adore you.
Read again. Have a nice day.
If you've any reservations, questions, or comments, please do well to use the comment box.
And don't forget to like, comment, share, and follow us for more captivating updates
Content created and supplied by: Mikewestpay (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More