Being in love is an amazing feeling. Having someone that loves you back is a more amazing feeling. I love love, I'm practically a love freak. I love seeing people happy in their relationships.
Making a relationship work isn't an easy thing to do and there'll have to be a lot of compromise, tolerance,forgiveness, trust,love,patience and so on, but there are just some things that cannot be tolerated in any relationship,because no matter how much you love a person, you shouldn't lose yourself in the process.
So to the ladies, here's a list of some things that you should not tolerate from your man.
1. Cheating and dishonesty. If a man wants to sleep around, then he shouldn't be in a committed relationship. There is absolutely no excuse for cheating. If he's tired of the relationship, he should respect himself, you and the love you shared and end the relationship in a matured way rather than cheating. Never make a man comfortable with cheating on you and making you look stupid by lying to you.
2. Being compared to other women. If you like that girl’s style or hobbies or attitude so much better than mine then by all means, go date her instead of me. Every woman is beautiful in her own way and if he cant see that and compares you to almost every woman he knows, that's BS and he definitely doesn't think the woman you are now is enough for him. Never accept that.
3. Abuse. whether physical, verbal,mental or emotional, no man has the right to abuse you. You are a gem and you should be appreciated and loved. Our God stated in the Bible how women should be treated and abuse is not one of it. Never accept that.
4. Being controlled and taken for granted. I'm a lady and I understand that we can sometimes love a man so much that we don't realize the things we do just to please him, but a man who loves you will not make you do things he knows you're not supposed to do just to please him, so please ladies, take your head before your heart into the relationship.
5. Body shaming and slut shaming. When your partner shames you for your weight, appearance, etc., not only is it cruel, immature, and based in patriarchal falsehoods, but it can also be a manipulative way to convince you that you'll never be good enough for anybody else; that you can't leave your relationship, because no one else will ever love you. That's BS. You are amazing girl,, never accept that. Also he knew about your past before asking you to be with him, so why should he shame you because of your sexual history?? Never accept that.
6. Jealousy. Everyone gets jealous in a relationship, but if he cant manage his jealousy and starts trying to keep you away from the world and having your won life because of his own insecurities, sweetheart you need to rethink the relationship.. never accept that.
Honestly guys, the list is endless but these are just a few things. I think the first step to not accepting all these things from men is to know who we are and how precious we are in the eyes of the Lord. He specifically stated that in His word and He also stated how we should be treated, so the first step is to know how God wants us to be treated, it's all there in the Bible, just study it first then you'll know that you should never settle for any man that does what God doesn't want done to you.
Lastly ladies, don't be a hypocrite, dont do what you don't want to be done to you. God also wants us to treat our men with respect, dont forget that.
Thanks for reading guys .
Content created and supplied by: AuntieComfort (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More