There are some interesting facts about "Sex" married Couples neglect thinking the are actually sinning against God, while in reality is an arrangement from God. It is healthy to talk about sex as a couple. I will be sharing this Facts about Sex in marriage ; much will be said about Wives. My next article will Talk more about Husband's.
Please take your time to read this and you will surely have a healthier marriage in your family.
1. Sex is not always with the mindset of "making children" as a couple. You should always be a different woman to your husband each an every time. Seduce your husband, and make him want to have sex with you, please don't always make him ask for sex like his the only person who deserves it or craves for it, there is no timetable for having sex, so never make rigid rules for him before he has sex with you
2. Be creative, don't be predictable. Give him what he wants. If you loose influence over your husband, you have lost womanhood(Fact). Be part of your husband plans physically and emotionally and spiritually. As a wife, try to invest in yourself spiritually so you can adequately support him. Build yourself as his prayer warrior so that you will not be forced to pray at the end of your life.
3. Don't have too many children, I mean do you want to sell them? Marriage is mainly for you both as was created by God for you both to enjoy each other's company.,but with the presence of many children that connection will be lost, as all focus will be on raising and training those children.
4. Allow your husband to check in and out anytime(Note: Not when he has defiled your marriage bed.) Be creative during sex, don't just lie down starring at him while his doing his job; make reasonable noise, carcass his body and help him do his job well if he is limited. When a man is sexually satisfied, he is emotionally stable and thinks of you everyday(Fact)
5. Stop saying, is it food? That's one costly statement that makes your husband limit what he feels for you. Yes, sex is food! For couples, that can be eaten at any time, as long as there's an agreement for it. Tell your husband your hungry to have sex, let him know your a woman with those feelings as well and also have the right to demand it from him. Most Women thinks it's a disgrace to ask for such, pls don't listen to bad friends and destroy your marriage; Ask for it and you shall receive. (Applicable to husbands as well)
6. Don't allow your husband to provide all your needs, he is not a money making machine. Iron sharpens iron, try to reciprocate.
You are meant to support each other spiritually, financially, physically and morally through thick and thin. You are a builder...A Wise woman builds her home. Women need wisdom to build their homes. Do not be too outspoken, know when to talk, when to listen and when to be quiet.
7. Love your husband with all your heart, never tell him, if not because of my children, remember you've known him before the arrival of those children.
Pamper your husband, put his head on your chest and pray for him. Give him unannounced kiss from the back...(Very Romantic) don't be too holy to kiss in the public. He is your husband for God sake. Be romantic joohr, it is good for the heart.
8. Some people are not happy that you're happy in that marriage, proof them wrong that you love him and he is your crown, always feel good when you hold him. Don't look 50 while you're still under 40, it drives men crazy. Do not always like most women do; Tieing wrapper every time in his presence. Always keep fit regardless of your age or body and dress nicely.
To Husbands: (I will talk more about men in my next article)
Do not take a woman who does all these for granted!
Pamper her, pray for her, cherish her, love her, support her financially, make her feel like your woman! God bless you and your marriage.
Always have this at the on Top of your mind not at the back of your mind (Fact)
Please feel free to comment. Hit the like button if your impressed with this article and click on the follow button to get more informations recarding this kind of article(for Facts about Husband)
Content created and supplied by: SunNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More