To keep a woman in a relationship, you have to make yourself a man who is worth keeping and also build an enjoyable relationship. We've seen different occasions where women abandoned their men simply because he's not meeting up with their desires. However, to avoid such incidents in your relationship follow these 6 ways to keep your woman.
1. Get to know her better: Women do change with time, so don't assume that you know everything about your woman. Always try to adjust to her new attitude and understand that change is constant. This will give room for better understanding and less quarrel.
2. Always tell her the truth: If you want to keep your woman, make honesty a habit. Don’t lie about your past, present, and future. Your relationship should be built on honesty because a woman whose partner is honest and transparent would rarely suffer jealousy and insecurity. If you’re an honest person, who would not want to stay with you?
3. Be faithful to her: If you want to keep your woman, make her your only true love. Just like honesty, loyalty will give her confidence and overcome any insecurity in her mind. Loyal men are hard to find these days. If you’re a loyal man, who would not want to have a long-term relationship with you?
4. Be kind and compassionate: With kindness and compassion, your common relationship problems and misunderstandings will be easier to solve, hence, making your relationship more enjoyable.
5. Respect and honor her: If you want to keep your woman, respect her as a woman, a human, and as your one and only partner. Don’t forget to appreciate her achievements, whether they are small or big. Value her words, opinions, and decisions even if they are opposite to yours.
6. Be romantic: You can keep your woman by making your love story more interesting and exciting. Give her flowers, always tell her that you love her, travel with her, have a nice dinner date with her, and do every romantic thing that comes to your loving and creative mind. Being romantic shows that you are thoughtful and that she’s always on your mind.
Content created and supplied by: Jorash (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More