Marriage or Relationship is one of the sweetest thing in life but that's only if the two individuals involved in it, is truly determined to make it sweet for them.
Below are some of the signs that shows that your partner is tired of the Marriage or Relationship with you and probably want to end it but don't know how to do it.
1) As a wife, suddenly your husband develop a kind of character of coming back late at night without reasonable explanation, for example; there is no traffic, he was not having a board meeting at the office. Then it means you are just there as the wife and not after his heart.
2) Your Partner suddenly stopped buying you gifts, no appreciations from him or her anymore, always see something to complain against you. You should know that you had been replaced with someone else.
3) Whenever you are on the phone with him or her, there is no concentration, lack of focus on the subject matter, always avoiding you, finds it difficult to sit down together with you like before. Then you are already being replaced with someone else.
4) When your partner is no longer interested in making love to you but prefers doing it with another person instead of discussing the issue with you.
5) Whenever your partner finds it difficult to see you romantic or attractive. It's a sign that he or she had lost interest in you.
6) When your partner is just Interested in satisfying his or her own needs whenever you guys are making love.
7) Does your partner recently started complaining about not being satisfied in bed? Threatening you of getting the satisfaction from someone else? Then it is obvious that you are not part of him or her anymore.
8) After so many years of marriage your wife optioned for divorce, not minding the fact that there are children between the both of you.
9) Whenever your partner finds it difficult to pick up your calls, always giving excuses that he or she is busy with something very important. Then you should know that you are no longer after their heart.
These and many more shows that you are no longer after their hearts. Talk things out, rebuild the bonds, healing the wounds and let the flame of love keep burning.
Allowing your Marriage or Relationship to collapse is never the best decision.
Content created and supplied by: Allsinglesandmarried (via Opera News )