I will be right if i say that all of us have the priviledge and responsibility of choosing our attitudes no matter what circumstances or situations we find ourselves in. The key word here is choosing. Attitudes dont just happen, they are the product of our choices.
Take note of this: Beauty gets attention but personality and chatacter captures the heart.
Below are some things you must never do if you want to be successful in life.
1. Never devalue or hurt anyone in this life. You may be powerful today but remember that time is more powerful than you.
2. Never quit on yourself even if people quit on you.
3. Never give up on your dreams. That you didnt make it the first time you tried doesnt mean that you are a failure. It neans there is a lesson you must learn before you can make it. Learn from your mistakes and press further.
Never take advantage if someone who loves you.
4. Never leave something good to find something better. Because once you realise you had the best, the best has found better.
5. Never say you are busy to someone who needs you
6. Never cheat om the one who has trust in you.
7. Never forget those who always remember you.
8. Never let go of the one who makes you feel light inside the darkest part of your soul.
9. Never make a promise when you are too happy..
10. Never wait until you lose what you have before you realise how valuable it is
11. Finally, never dwell on things in the past. Learn from them and move forward.
Has this article been helpful to you?
Drop your comments below.
Remember to like, share and follow.
Content created and supplied by: Dadatosin59 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More