It is not authomatic to fall in love with someone. Most people if not all believe that love at first sight is true love. Love at first sight do not last. Falling in love is gradual.
Here are the ways you can win the heart of a girl
1. Do not be in haste. Let the relationship develop. This is because, being in haste could shatter and creep her out. Develop stronger feelings for her.
2. Be confident and brave. Almost all the girls like people with much confident. Walk up to her and start a conversation. Tell her ur name and plead with her to give you a couple of minutes of her time.
3.Prove to her that you really like her. Show her that you are not just lusting or crushing for her. Look her in the eye and talk to her. Ask her about herself and listen to her.
4. Make her laugh. Do not take advantage of this. Let her be your best friend to ease into things. If you really do care about her, she will know but she won't tell you that.
5. Make her feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. Girls love to be complimented but do not overdo it in a new relationship. You can compliment her by saying something like "you are beautiful"
6. Ask her out on a date and let her know that you love her. Take her out. Buy her some things and go to hotel. Tell her that you love her and wait for her response.
Please follow me for more
Content created and supplied by: Youngflash1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More