Being in a relationship requires a lot of sensitivity.
For example, knowing how to treat your man right without even being told what to do; and also staying faithful is a requirement that does not need to be mentioned. Everyone in an exclusive romantic relationship knows this.
Apart from a need to be with someone who is faithful loyal and honest with them, these are five other things men usually want from women they are dating or married to:
1. When he's away or busy in building a career, he expects you to not seek attention and comfort in other guys.
2. When he's warning you about wrong intends of your guy friend, he wants you to listen, unless he's overly possessive control freak, chances are that he's right.
3. He doesn't want hints. Be straightforward, life is so much easier that way.
4. The lesser the melodrama the better.
5. He doesn't want to feel like physical intimacy is a favour you are bestowing upon him.
6. He wants to feel needed, loved, cared for, respected and pampered too.
7. He wants you to be ambitious, he wants to see you both grow. Take the responsibilities, not just the rights. He'll be happy to see you succeed.
8. He wants to share unfiltered things and not feel judged. Listen to him like a friend, not like his mother.
9. He doesn't want a GPS who'd keep track of his moves.
10. If he has committed to you, trust him, he won't let you go.
Every man is different, but a lot of guys refuse to admit the traits they actually want in a woman because they are afraid of being called misogynists.
We will love to know your opinion after reading this article. So, the comment section is open for you.
Do not forget to like and follow me for more Relationship and Parenting tips. Also do well to share this article because with your help, we can reach more people to spread awareness on Relationship and Parenting Issues.
Thanks for reading!!!!
Content created and supplied by: FranklySpeakingwithJeremiah (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More