Ladies are very meticulous when it comes to who to date. The relationship is key in life as it goes a long way to determining how far we go in life. As a lady who is getting ready for a relationship, there are things you should look out for in the guy before saying yes to his proposals. This is important because a lady will give everything she's got into her relationship just to make sure it works. There are 5 things you must look out for in any guy you want to date.
1. If he has anger issues, be careful. Don't date a guy who has anger issues to save your neck. The problem with people like these is that when you offend them before you say "I am sorry", they have already done enough harm. If you love him, help him deal with that anger first and he must be willing to be helped.
2. Don't date a guy that is not teachable. A proud guy will think he knows everything. You will find it very difficult to cope with someone like this. The guy must understand that he does not know everything and be willing to learn and make corrections. Humility is very important to the success of any relationship.
3. Don't date a stingy guy. Giving is reciprocal in a relationship, however, some guys find it very difficult to give. When you know you are the only one calling him, he will not call you, he will not buy anything for you, please don't date such a guy. Giving is one way to show how healthy a relationship is and this must be from both sides and not just from one side.
4. Don't date an abusive guy. Don't date a guy who is abusive no matter how much you love him. No guy has the right to abuse you. Abuse could come from different angles: emotional abuse, physical abuse, etc. In any form, this abuse may manifest itself, don't accept it.
5. Don't date a guy that does not respect you. If you date a guy who does not have respect for you, one day you will discover that you have lost your self-esteem. Don't allow any guy to disrespect you in the name of love. As a woman, one of the ways to show your worth is by not just accepting anything. Don't date any guy who does not have respect for women.
Content created and supplied by: AbundantGrace (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More