Most husbands I know would never intentionally hurt their Woman's feelings. They aspire to be her guardians. However, men and women are not the same, and the way we respond to our wives frequently hurts their feelings at times. And, for the most part, it's accidental. We had no idea we were doing it.
We neutralize every desire we have to be our spouses' defenders when we don't see the harm we're bringing to their feelings. Hera are 4 ways man hurt their woman's feelings unknowingly.
1. Removes her from the conversation. When you act as if she isn't there or wouldn't understand what you're saying, she feels as if a piece of herself has been taken away. She views her marriage as a partnership in all aspects of life, including some she may never fully comprehend.
2. Speaks in a hushed tone. You hurt her spirit when you talk down to her as if she's less than you. Deeply. And you're well aware that she's no less than you. You don't even believe she is. But she can't always tell based on the way you speak to her.
3. Corrects her in the middle of a conversation.
This could include finishing her sentences or speaking for her in public. When you display her to others as though she can't compete with you in creative thought, she feels devalued. Which you already know isn't the case.
4. Admiring other ladies more than you admires her.
She notices your gaze. She could even be able to decipher your extremely visible make-up. When a glimpse turns into a gaze, however, it wounds her. Especially when it happens all the time, everywhere you go.
Here is how to make her happy instead.
1. Respect her.
Respect is the most important thing you can do for a woman, and you should do it even if you don't do anything else. Simply treat her the way you would want to be treated. When you love someone, the most essential thing you can do is show it. True love cannot exist without mutual respect.
2. Listen & Pay attention to her.
Listen to her instead of just being quiet when she's talking. Asking questions and truly responding to what she's saying are both examples of active listening. This not only shows her that you're paying attention, but it also makes it easier for you to concentrate and remember what she's saying.
3. Support her in her endeavors. This is what we all want in a partner: someone who will always be there for us. If she requests assistance and you are able, assist her in solving her concerns. Don't merely handle her problems for her; take command of the situation. Instead, provide her with the resources she requires to assist herself.
4. Give her encouragement. Encourage her to follow her life's aims and objectives. If she discovers something that makes her happy, provide her with the space and resources she requires. This is how relationships work: she would do the same for your happiness.
Content created and supplied by: Maltiana (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More